With all the changes in Health Care let Sutton & Associates is here to help make sure you have the coverage you need from single, full family care, to Medicare Supplement Plans. Not sure on what to buy or what you need? Get a step by step walk through of the benefits or each coverage level Sutton & Associates today with a free consultation.
Major Medical Insurance
- Health Insurance with In-Network Options for lower cost
- Higher Value.
- Low Cost
Dental, Vision, & Hearing
- Full Insurance Policy - Not a discount plan
- No Network - You Chose your provider
- Available to ages 18 to 89
- Cleaning Covered on Day One
- No Policy Fee
- Pays in addition to other insurance
- Guaranteed Renewable
- Low Deductible
Cancer/Critical Illness Plans
- First Diagnoses Lump Sum Benefit of $10,000 to $70,000
- Wellness Benefit
- Hospital Confinement Benefit
- Consultation Benefit
- Radiation & Chemotherapy Benefit
- Return of Premium Rider
- Standardized Insurance Plans to help cover health care costs that Medicare does not cover.
Long Term Care
- Insurance designed to help reimburse the cost of skilled or custodial long term care whether that be at home or in a facility.